FESA Executive Search
Reference in executive advisory recruitment in Brazil
We build relationships between top talents and companies looking for differentiated leaders to positively impact their business performance.
To ensure top professionals are within reach of our clients, regardless of their location, we work in partnership with IIC Partner and AESC, following best international practices and standards of Executive Search.
IIC Partners seeks to find the best talent wherever they are in the world. We work tirelessly to advise, inform and guide organizations to make the right decision about hiring executives.
AESC and its members share a deep commitment to the highest quality standards in executive search and leadership consulting for the benefit of clients and the profession.
TOP 15 – World Executive Search
Since 1995 working in the recruitment and selection of executives in Brazil
More than 450,000 executives and 32,000 companies registered in our exclusive database
MORE THAN 1,600 C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES hired
MORE THAN 150 INTERNATIONAL SEARCHES implemented
Conduction of projects in more than 60 CITIES all around the world
WHY DO SUCCESSFUL COMPANIES USE FESA?
Reduction of risk of making a mistake in the hiring process
Succession planning, evaluation of internal talents and mapping out of the market
Exclusive agreements per client
Identification, evaluation, selection and integration of the best candidate
Consultants with specialized industry experience
Use of sophisticated and proven methodologies
Competency-based interviews, 360-degree
references, psychometric testing, and accurate assessments
Candidates that meet clients’ culture standards
Long term commitment
Access to senior executives not actively looking for a new position
INDUSTRY WIDE COVERAGE
Our consultants have specialized expertise across economic sectors, understanding our clients’ local and industry culture.
DIGITAL TECH, MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
CONSUMPTION AND PHARMACEUTICAL
INDUSTRY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Regional offices work together with specialist areas throughout Brazil
Corporate needs are worked together across the group
Understanding family businesses at different stages of governance and succession challenges
Private Equity and Investments
Private Equity Funds Needs and their investments are centralized
METHODOLOGY AND SCHEDULE
- Company understanding: strategy, organization and culture
- Position profile validation: responsibilities, challenges, organizational structure and remuneration
- Assessment System Validation
- Search field definition and candidate approach
- FESA ASAP interview based on competences, experience and cultural alignment
- Presentation of reports of approved candidates
- Candidates’ interviews and assessments by client
- Application of the OPQ psychometric tool in the finalist candidates
- Client feedback on interviews and any needed adjustments
- Presentation of professional referrals from the finalist
- Assistance in drafting the job proposal letter
- Support in negotiation between client and candidate
- Information to other candidates about the conclusion of the process
- Follow up with client and hired candidate after 180 days.
We work with the world’s largest providers of psychometric assessments to ensure that all candidates behavioral and cognitive traits are provided with quality in our processes.